Why isn't my device receiving Push Notifications from Applozic?
There are a few different reasons your device might not receive a push notification. Check whether the following steps are configured to troubleshoot a push that doesn't seem to be sending:
- FCM server key is uploaded to Applozic dashboard
- FCM setup is done in client code
- Notification service is added
- Meta data is added
[NOTE: Please Do Not change this, it should remain same i.e. 'com.package.name']
- APNS certificate is uploaded on Applozic dashboard
- Certificate is proper according to code signing entity. Like Development/Distribution certificate and same is selected while uploading certificate on Applozic portal
- Verify certificate password
You can test the whether your setup is configured properly here.