Why are messages not getting delivered on Applozic?
In most cases, messages don't get delivered if Push Notification is not configured properly. To verify the configuration status, check the following:
- Sign In to Applozic Dashboard --> Click on Actions --> Edit --> Select Push Notifications from the header menu.
i) FCM server key is updated for Android
ii) APNS Push notification certificates are uploaded for iOS
- Verify that the push notification token is generated and sent to Applozic as mentioned in the following docs:
i) Android Docs
ii) iOS Docs
- Once the above setup is verified, reinstall the app and test with new messages.
If it still doesn’t work then:
- Go to Push Notification Testing page.
- Enter your application key and the User Id of the receiver and Submit
- Copy the response code and send it over to email@example.com for us to troubleshoot